Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract to hire opportunity for a Front End Developer.
**Hybrid schedule (office Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; remote Monday, Thursday)
- Participate on an Application Delivery Team developing software applications and systems, creating or enhancing client content, content-pipelines, products and solutions in a complex Big Data ecosystem.
- Develop front-end capabilities for existing/new applications to cater to user demands.
- Collaborate with teammates and product owners grooming backlogs of epics and stories for upcoming development sprints.
- Connect across the organization in our Communities of Practice to build influential working relationships, preparing your career for tomorrow.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends through individual and team training opportunities.
- 4-year degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent job experience.
- Application Delivery and Software Development: at least 2 years of experience.
- Angular (version 13-14), RxJS, Bootstrap, Materialize CSS frameworks,
- Gitlab/AWS CodeCommit
- Quality Engineering: fundamental experience and knowledge of Automated Testing, Test-driven Development, debugging, troubleshooting, and optimizing code/automation.
- Leadership: willingness to provide ownership for team deliverables and to adopt client’s Operating Principles related to trust, organizational growth, team building, and team performance.
- Pair Programming: candidates need to have experience or be willing to pair with others when it makes sense.
- Clear Communication and Healthy Dialogue: candidates must be comfortable and eager to discuss work items and issues in team settings.
- Passion for Development: preference for candidates that actively learn on the job and outside of work. We are a team of developers that constantly seek to improve our craft and we expect to work with the same.
- Cross Functional Skill Development: willing to learn new skills and roles to meet the needs of their team.
Technologies and Tools We Use to Build Solutions:
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed