Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Project Manager Operations who is responsible for the focused delivery of effective, integrated, digital- and technology-driven solutions that support the business in achieving its strategic goals and transformation.
Hybrid 2-3 days in the office**
- Responsible for managing multiple medium-to-large scale and complex initiatives involving cross-functional business, functional, technology, and 3rd party partners.
- Manages technical projects end-to-end, from concept to development, through testing and execution.
- This position requires an understanding of multiple project management methodologies and fundamentals and the ability to think strategically as well as drive for results.
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, along with the ability to problem-solve, anticipate needs, and balance competing priorities while simultaneously maintaining accuracy and quality of work.
- Understands the complexities of both Agile and Waterfall work environments, has the ability to influence decisions and drive results, and helps guide assigned teams through successful completion of projects
- Initiates project plans based on technical expertise, well-defined business requirements, inputs from subject matter experts, and associated deliverables and dependencies, including change management, user training and operational processes
- Establishes supporting documentation that will guide internal-and-external partners through the life of a project, including articulating business processes, system and information flows
- Drives comprehensive, integrated timelines for each project based on professional experience and knowledge of the business
- Facilitates key cross-functional meetings, including agenda creation, preparation of status reports and executive summaries, management reporting, presentation to executives, and follow-ups on key action items with appropriate business leaders and stakeholders
- Accountable for ensuring decisions and open actions coming out of project-related meetings are appropriately communicated, vetted and actioned upon
- Responsible for risk and issue management, including the ability to identify and elevate project risks/blockers, as well as crafting mitigation plans
- Demonstrates operational excellence by consistently delivering projects on time and on budget
- Coordinates with other projects and leads the assessment of inter-project dependencies and determines impact and risk to scope, budget and/or timeline
- Leads project’s internal and external resource management activities including vendor management; leads the negotiation and integration of vendor tasks into the project delivery, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables against approved statement of work or contract
- Facilitates project closure and retrospective process
Qualifications / Skills:
- Must be highly organized, with meticulous attention to detail, and proven ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with particular focus on interpersonal communication
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities, with ability to quickly adapt to new situations as they arise
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, work well independently and within a team environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Thrives in fast-paced, fast-changing, high-pressure environment
- Solid working knowledge of Office 365 (including SharePoint, Teams, Project), Service Now, Jira, Confluence, and Collaboration tools (such as Miro) a plus
- 5+ years of project management experience, including understanding multiple project management methodologies and fundamentals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related area of study
- Proven record managing medium-to-large projects with cross-functional, internal, and external partners
- Retail, domestic and international eCommerce experience preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed