Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Tucson, AZ client has a contract opening for a Clinical Services Project Manager who, under general supervision, manages multiple clinical and lab services projects of less complex nature from initiation through contract completion. Applies project management skills and experience in delivering projects on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction. Facilitates cross-functional interactions to complete the assigned projects within the deadline and compliance with pharma services plan.
- This job is the first in the Clinical Sciences project management job series comprising four levels.
- The employee is assigned on projects that may be limited in scope and/or of low to medium complexity.
- It may involve collaboration with other Clinical Sciences Program Specialist Senior or Clinical Sciences Program Manager.
- Manages multiple clinical testing and lab services projects from initiation through contract completion under supervision of Program Manager. Acts as primary point of contact to Pharma customers.
- Performs tactical coordination of timelines for all projects and functions within CD x Pharma Services and:
- Develops project plans, establish and coordinates timelines for assigned projects and functions;
- Manages execution of cross-functional plans and tracks progress of activities;
- Identifies gaps, potential bottlenecks or delays and challenge assumptions.
- Oversees and guides day to day activities of sample process flow and accurate reporting of results. Implements / pulls in best practices within the clinical sciences team; fosters continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange
- Guides and manages cross-functional interactions to complete the assigned projects within the deadline.
- Interfaces with resources outside of the company (Contract Research Organizations (CROs), site investigators, client counterparts, etc.) and serves as single point of contact with Pharma and company clients.
- Manages meeting activities such as setting agendas, organizing meeting time and editing meeting minutes.
- Tracks, maintains and communicates project reports and clinical study data to Pharma and company clients.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed