Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Contractor to perform daily accounts payable functions of handling electronic and paper invoices, which are scanned and directed to xSuite, the workflow tool for A/P. This position must have the ability to support a high volume of internal and external inquiries, resolve receipt issues, meet payment terms, and ensure total accuracy.
- Must be self sufficient when remote on processes and systems
- Complete header details and perform 2 and 3-way matching of indirect services, direct goods and freight through SAP.
- Continuous monitoring of discrepancies and exercise good judgment on the course of action needed to resolve issues.
- Must work as a team player to execute a large number of incoming daily invoices meeting scheduled payment terms.
- Strong emphasis on effectively working with internal business partners to include Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing sites, Finance teams, and other A/P associates.
- Must be a team player that can effectively communicate to resolve invoice issues and ensure processes are being executed in an accurate and timely manner.
Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
- MUST HAVE SAP
- General business processes – Accounts Payable, Procurement, General Ledger and Sales/Use tax.
- Experience in a high volume environment supporting multiple locations.
- Specific knowledge of accounts payable involving purchase orders and inventory receipts.
- Familiar with terms of payment and disbursement types (ach, wires, checks, etc.)
- 2 and 3-way invoice matching – preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Manufacturing experience is a plus, experience with PO’s.
- Superior communication, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Professional presence with excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to multi-task and good organizational skills suited for dealing with a number of cross-functional areas.
- Strong PC skills; ability to use Excel, Google, and SAP.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed