Administrative Assistant – Hybrid | 957916
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Administrative Assistant.
The Production & Business Systems (PBS) group provides IT development and operational support for systems and platforms utilized by our business units, including Global Production Operations/Support and Sales Operations.
This position provides administrative assistance to the Digital Transformation team related to the responsibilities described below. The position interacts with staff and contractors within the Digital Transformation team, the business units supported, and various client and CAS departments supporting the operations of the group.
Duties may include all or part of the following:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the team
- Support the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication
- Supports invoice processing, creation of vouchers, and submission of requisitions
- Assists with month-end close process for timesheet and finance information
- Provides administrative support for Digital Transformation team, including entry of expense reports in Chrome River
- Assists with scheduling meetings and reserving conference rooms
- Responsible for editing existing and creating new process documents
- Supports the preparation of meeting materials
- Enters requests in support of on-boarding and separation processes
- Coordinates and enters catering requests and break area resupply orders
- Assists with planning and setup of group events
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Time Tracker administration
- Resource administration
- Records management
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience preferred
- High attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive records and information
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed