Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Boston, Massachusetts client has a contract opportunity for a Administrative Support Specialist who will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to our Epic EHR training program, with a focus on Workday Learning Management System (LMS) and training scheduling processes. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of our training program and supporting end users in their learning journey.
- This will be a Hybrid Assignment as there will be onsite meetings from time to time.
Workday LMS Management:
- Efficiently manage and maintain the Workday Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure smooth enrollment, tracking, and reporting of training activities.
- Troubleshoot any technical issues related to the LMS and escalate to the appropriate teams if necessary.
- Collaborate with training coordinators and subject matter experts to schedule training sessions and ensure resources are allocated appropriately.
- Maintain an up-to-date training calendar and communicate schedules to relevant stakeholders.
End User Support:
- Provide prompt and accurate responses to end user questions related to training, course materials, and scheduling.
- Utilize excellent problem-solving skills to address user inquiries, escalating complex issues as needed.
Training Materials and Documentation:
- Assist in the development and distribution of training materials, such as user guides and course materials.
- Maintain a centralized repository of training documentation and ensure it is easily accessible to trainees.
- Support development of training content utilizing Storyline 360.
- Support instructional strategies, methods and tools related to instructional design, development, and delivery.
- Collect and analyze data related to training completion, feedback, and user performance, providing regular reports and insights to the training team.
Coordination and Communication:
- Collaborate with trainers, managers, and other stakeholders to ensure training activities are well-coordinated and aligned with the project goals.
- Facilitate effective communication between various teams involved in the training program.
- Assist in administrative tasks, including managing training room bookings, preparing training materials, and handling other logistical and support needs.
- Assist in creating Workday training reports for managers and department leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in using Workday LMS
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve end user queries.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Prior experience in supporting large-scale Epic implementation projects.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry standards and practices is an advantage.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed