Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a remote contract need for an Adobe AEM Developer with a proven track record in delivering outstanding solutions that provide significant business value with sustainable long-term gains. The role requires exceptional skills managing, configuring, deploying and providing operational support of our on-premises hosted Adobe Campaign Management solution.
The team is looking for someone with a keen awareness of emerging technologies and the ability to grasp what is appropriate for our stream of work and leading its adoption. Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) are paramount as well as the ability to work across teams in different geographies and time zones. Must feel comfortable in a fast paced, Agile working environment. The passion for mentoring and coaching will be a critical aspect of this position.
Key Role Deliverables:
- Own, manage, configure, deploy and provide support for our on-premises Adobe Campaign solution.
- Play a key role in the continued success and roll-out of Personalization across the Digital Channel.
- Lead in driving development and operations standards for the team
- Manage the Adobe Campaign application and configuration for the client
- Close collaboration with business and technology stakeholders to ensure that value is maximized for the Personalization product
- Lead in driving development and operations standards for the team.
- Ensure there is comprehensive documentation covering all aspects of the functionality and operation of the platform
- Customer experience first mentality
- Guide and train team members using enterprise knowledge and expertise on application complexities and adjacent dependencies
- Work in an Agile, DevOps culture with a focus on maintaining operational excellence while delivering with high velocity
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of experience using Adobe AEM suite particularly Adobe Campaign
- 7-10 years of experience developing scalable back end solutions
- 4-year degree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- Technical troubleshooting and other general maintenance tasks associated with Adobe Campaign
- Experience with CI/CD
- Programming experience in Java/Golang/Scala/Python/C/C++, or similar
- Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience creating automated code migration/deployments
- Hands on experience with Enterprise DevOps practices
- Experience in operational stability, technical hygiene strategies and techniques
- Must possess strong problem solving, analytical, and debugging skills
- Should be self-starter and proactive in identifying and fixing issues
- Ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Proven experience identifying and communicating engineering best practices
- Outstanding organizational skills and work ethic
- Problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Microservices Architecture
- Adobe AEM Suite
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed