Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Agile Coach in this contract-to-hire role will lead tailoring Agile and DevSecOps practices to fit the unique needs of package, configuration, SaaS and non-traditional development teams and products. As part of the transformational initiative, the Senior Agile Coach will contribute to the operating model, scaling approach and playbooks.
Agile Coach Requirements:
- 6+ years experience performing as an Agile team member such as Agile Team Facilitator / Scrum Master, Product Owner, Analyst or Engineering practice lead
- 3+ years’ experience as an Agile Coach or working in a similar role in a Lean or Scrum environment with demonstrated experience standing up new teams
- Partnering with IT and business leaders to apply these practices through continuous learning and improvement will be key.
- Deliver hands-on training and coaching of defined Agile practices to individual teams and programs.
- Drive continuous improvement to enable higher performing program/organizations and/or teams with improved business and customer outcomes.
- Coach Agile Product Managers, Product Owners, Agile Team Facilitators / Scrum Masters, Team Members (Analysts, Developers, Testers) and Leaders.
- Define and implement scaled Agile techniques and practices when necessary.
- Advance adoption through partnering and influencing change.
- Collaborate with individual teams/programs and organizations to discover their needs
- Plan and deliver instruction and coaching while ensuring alignment with their organizational strategy.
- Coach / coordinate team or cross-team planning events such as rolling wave planning, Increment planning or other similar ceremonies / events
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to influence change across both team and leadership levels through relationship building and collaboration
- Agile certification(s) from Scrum Alliance, ICAgile, Project Management Institute, SAFe or other Agile organizations
- Demonstrates Agile mindset and working knowledge of Agile techniques including Scrum, Kanban, User Story Writing, eXtreme Programming, and a scaling framework such as SAFe or LeSS
- Experience with training development and delivery
- Strong collaboration, facilitation and conflict management skills
- Experience with Agile Engineering Practices including Continuous Integration, Test Driving Development (TDD), Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Evolutionary Design, etc.
Client does not provide sponsorship for this opening. Candidates must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed