Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
- Becomes familiar with all aspects of the application including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Assumes responsibility and develops expertise for a specific area of functionality of the application.
- Defines and establishes quality assurance procedures, standards, metrics reporting and auditing.
- Analyzes user needs as required; leads in the design of tests to verify that end user needs have been met.
- Develops and maintains software test scripts and test plans to verify systems meet the specifications outlines in data processing requests.
- Assesses requirements of insurance carriers and regulatory groups; leads in the design and development of tests to verify system software meets those requirements.
- Tests and verifies software; assists in testing projects for members of the programming staff.
- Prepares documentation for assigned projects and follows software release procedures.
- Assists in the professional growth of Quality Assurance Analyst I colleagues.
- Follows pre-established standards and guidelines as they pertain to design and development of tests and test plans.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of current quality assurance tools and other technology advances.
- Delivers and maintains the highest quality of customer services to clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred.
- Eight (8) years of information technology/computer science experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required, including four (4) years of testing/quality assurance experience with two (2) years specialized experience with emphasis on interpreting user requirements, and development of business application tests required.
- Knowledge of client/server applications and claims management systems
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed