A Back End Engineer is needed for a full time remote opportunity involving building the infrastructure for products for our client’s growing Creator Monetization Platform team.
We are looking for an individual with 2+ years of experience working with the primary language, Java. Prior experience with SQL, NoSQL, microservices, JVM languages, automated testing, and continuous delivery are all highly valued. Experience in technologies such as Spring Boot, DynamoDB, and AWS is a plus.
**This position can be remote within the United States.
- Work often involves large-scale distributed systems, parallel computing, and data science.
- Actively improve tools and processes to support collaboration and productivity. Client cultivates an environment where everyone can learn and grow.
- You have solid backend engineering skills and are motivated to work in these areas. You’re proactive and have experience collaborating closely with other teams.
- You enjoy crafting simple solutions to complex engineering problems and are able to communicate them to product managers.
- You’re an independent thinker, but thrive in a tight-knit team.
- You’re committed to the products you work on.
If this describes you, we’d love to chat!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed