Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract-to-hire opportunity in Columbus, Ohio for a Business Intelligence Business Analyst who will gather/document business requirements, data analysis, and work with the Business Intelligence development team to translate those requirements into functional system design specifications that can be successfully executed.
- Minimum of 2+ years of business analysis experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent data analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a Business Intelligence solution
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies, procedures, and development tools
BI Business Analyst Job Summary:
- Identifying, evaluating and analyzing stakeholder requests and needs.
- Primary liaison between IT, business partners and vendors for all communication activities and to understand their goals and needs
- Understand and document business processes
- Elicit, analyze, and document business requirements from business partners and project stakeholders for completeness and alignment with business goals and objectives
- Ensure issues are triaged, identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Participate in review of technical design specifications and solution recommendations
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, and other iteration management activities
- Develop internal and external meeting objectives and agendas
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Professional certifications within business analysis-related areas, while not a minimum requirement, would be highly desirable
- Prior experience on Agile development teams
- Excellent written and oral communications with strong organizational skills
- Understanding of Jira or other Agile project & defect tracking system
- Familiarity with process flow documentation through Visio or other similar application
- Demonstrated user story breakdown and story-boarding abilities
- Inquisitive, analytical thinking, problem solving
- Effective teamwork and collaboration
- Customer/business partner centric
- Good relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Understanding of project plans, work prioritization, resource planning
- Passion for continuous improvement
- General understanding of databases, data warehouses, and ETL solutions
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed