Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Biospecimen Coordinator contractor is needed in Tucson, AZ to perform Sample Accessioning in iCORE Biorepository. The role is required to follow standard procedures in performing the tasks, knowledgeable with CAP and other accrediting and regulatory agency requirements in laboratory practices. Utilizes good documentation practices and follows laboratory safety policies.
- Maintains Tissue Bank inventory, including filing incoming shipments of tissue blocks, pulling them for requests, and returning them to their proper location after their use.
- Organizes Tissue Bank sample cabinets and ensures accurate and consistent labeling of tissues/slides.
- Performs labeling of samples and quality control check of labeling, archiving samples, and all sample management activities.
- Assists with internal requests, including global shipments of samples while maintaining accurate chain of custody.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field required
- 1 year of inventory management experience, as well as office experience utilizing word processing, spreadsheet and database software
- Knowledge of and skill in inventory management
- Knowledge of and skill in utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, database and email software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skill in data evaluation
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively build relationships to drive group and corporate objectives
- Prior work experience within a biobank or related field preferred
- Knowledge of histology and tissue staining laboratory techniques preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed