Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
***Open to 100% remote***
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opening for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for organizing, planning and managing the worklist and documentation for an archiving initiative.
- Assimilate quickly and understand the goals of the archiving initiative
- Facilitate collaborative discussions with Functional Leads to elicit and document a single, comprehensive action plan the team will operate from, to realize archiving opportunities—plan should include owner, due date, and status
- Apply the 5 Whys principle to confirm collaborative understanding, and create meaningful notes to document discussions
- Elicit RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues, Dependencies) items from working team, capture and communicate impacts, and drive actions to disposition appropriately
- Ensure documentation, including the action log, is written in terms which non-technical stakeholders can understand
- Provide timely and meaningful progress updates to Manager and delegates
- Keep the team focused on the goals and ensure all work is contributing to achieving said goals—may require regular repetition with the team
- Establish and ensure a consistent communication cadence and concise updates are provided to stakeholders
- Senior Analyst with excellent communication skills, ability to translate complex information into concise descriptions—separating what is important from what is not
- Familiarity with concept of archiving data—preferably gained through work experience related to archiving in SAP
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed