Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is looking for a Business Analyst for a contract role providing support and coordination for customer master data governance within client business systems; including SAP ECC, BW and Salesforce.com. The position will directly be responsible in administering master data architectural policy decisions and help in the maintenance of daily and project activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills a must
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite; especially Excel
- Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly motivated with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience interpreting and manipulation of large data sets a plus
- SAP ECC and Salesforce.com experience desired
- Experience with master data maintenance and reporting desired
- Provide Business Applications project and program support by helping with user acceptance testing, program documentation, and data retrieval relating to client business systems.
- Other duties include working directly with client service centers in Germany and Japan to update shared master data and participation in projects to enhance client business systems.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed