Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a contract opportunity with 75% off-site for a Business Analyst. May need to join business meetings in-person at office on as-needed basis. Hence, this position need to be filled with a person local to Dublin, Ohio.
Business Analyst Job Description:
A candidate for this job should have a desire to understand complex regulatory requirements and to apply that understanding to multiple and disparate systems. This role will have the opportunity to establish a governance and support model from scratch for a compliance process newly introduced to our team.
Some responsibilities include:
- Write well documented Stories for the Scrum team
- Actively work on creating appropriate process or functional documentation
- Working closely with business owners and Product Owners to understand regulatory and compliance requirements
- Consuming and documenting complex system integrations and identifying dependencies
- Working with a managed services partner to prioritize work and ensure accountability
- Organizing and leading cross-functional teams to gain situational awareness and drive issue resolution
- Become a functional and technical SME in all aspects of regulatory compliance and system execution
- Responsible for putting together UI prototypes based on Business owner’s provided requirement.
Business Analyst Skills:
- Experience with UI Prototyping and have a great understanding of UX/UI patterns
- Must be proactive and relentless in obtaining and documenting domain and technical knowledge
- Highly skilled in systems integration modelling
- Passion/self-motivation for on-going continuous learning
- Strong SQL understanding
- Excellent oral and written communication skills preferred
- Excellent organizational skills preferred
- Clarify questions from the development team with regards to intended usage of the software, definition of business terms
- What is expected of you and others at this level
- Apply comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Work on projects of varied scopes and complexity
- Maintain environment availability and stability
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years of Business Analyst experience.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed