Are you an experienced Business Analyst who enjoys problem solving? This contract opening in Tulsa, OK is an opportunity to become involved in some major transformative projects and leverage new cutting-edge technology. Bring your passion for technical support; it’s an exciting time to join the team.
- You will be a senior member of the IT Core team sharing your knowledge of the FIS ALS platform, providing support to some of the most critical applications and projects.
- You will also develop relationships with IT professionals across the company and partner closely with the line of business.
- Use your exceptional analysis and problem solving skills to support critical applications.
- Utilize your vast knowledge of troubleshooting to take on incidents and on call rotations.
- Apply your business acumen to help facilitate meetings and provide solutions for complex projects.
- Leverage your attention to detail to write functional business requirements, implementation plans, and procedures.
- Take part in testing, implementation, deployments, and assist in Disaster Recovery efforts.
- Help mentor junior analysts.
- Experience in banking / loans is a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management IS or Computer science or 5-7 directly related years of experience in bank operations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL: You must be thorough, accurate and swift in your analysis and solicitation of requirements. Your ability to perform root cause analysis, problem solve, and communicate well will make you stand out.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS: Experience with Oracle, COGNOS and SQL queries will help set you up for success in this role. Knowledge of lending processes and experience with ALS will make you stand out.
- COLLABORATIVE: You must enjoy working in teams and across departments to achieve common goals.
- RESULTS ORIENTED: You show initiative as you focus on the desired deliverables, while meeting and exceeding your goals.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: You are able to track and solve complex problems in a variety of situations and function effectively in rapidly changing or uncertain conditions.
- Work with your manager to develop a plan on how to accomplish objectives.
- This role offers an opportunity to build upon your existing skillset, pursue a deeper understanding of the applications you are already familiar with and learn new, related applications and technology.
- You will have a variety of work that comes with supporting applications and being part of project teams.
- Long term, IT offers multiple career paths. You have the ability to become an expert in your space or develop a diverse background supporting various areas across the bank. The decision is yours.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed