Our client has a remote contract to hire opportunity for a Business Analyst to translate business requirements into technical specifications, maintain relationships with the business, and drive standard business processes across the IT Enterprise.
- The IT BA should understand business priorities and the relative importance of their projects.
- This analyst can identify multiple approaches to problem solving and recommend the best-case solution.
- A BA must conduct thorough business process analysis to understand existing workflows and systems, document current processes and systems, create requirements for new processes, develop use cases, and manage requirement changes.
- Furthermore, an IT BA must possess strong technical acumen with the ability to translate information and research into non-technical language as necessary to effectively communicate across teams.
- Utilize Service Now ticket tracking software to manage all requests and enhancements.
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in specialized area(s), remaining up to date on current trends and best practices; leverages expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance.
- Translate requirements, design solutions and coordinate implementation.
- Manage requirement changes
- Collaborate with Quality Control, Project Managers, and Technical Leads to ensure Business acceptance.
- Develop use cases as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
- Create and maintain functional models, process flows, and wire-frame diagrams.
- Knows and executes best practices for business analysis processes and functions (from an industry and strategic standpoint), including requirements elicitation methods. Understands and identifies emerging trends.
- Focuses on process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Demonstrates excellent listening, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Responsibility for adding new and supporting existing EDI Trading Partners setups for Pharma 3PL clients and customers
- Provide comprehensive technical consultation to business and IT business units.
- Work closely with clients to identify business requirements for new and existing Trading Partner implementations.
- Will be responsible for researching alternative solutions and make recommendations.
- Gain an understanding of the customer’s tactical and strategic goals and apply to business solutions.
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure that their expectations are understood and met.
- Identify internal and external resources to achieve established business goals within specified parameters.
- Coordinate efforts across multiple business and technical groups.
- Promote an awareness of quality within team, and maintain the quality of services, deliverables, and content.
- Identify and eliminate obstacles to solution plans, business goals, or implementations.
- Responsible for understanding and maintaining business SLA including metrics and dashboards showing current state, progress, and trending numbers.
- Knowledge of EDI document types (850, 855, 856, 810, 832), Axway AS2/SFTP and configurations; Basic understanding of 3PL model
- Vetting Vendor EDI Onboarding
- Extra-small Enhancements
- Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science, Business or related discipline preferred or commensurate experience.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed