Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a Business Analyst who Lead Scope and requirements sessions and facilitate the meeting to reach the expected outcome.
Top 3-5 technical skills needed:
- Requirements Gathering,
- Traceability Management,
- Service Now Experience,
- Experience working on Projects with External Vendors
Role and Responsibilities:
- Breakdown complex high level scope into easy to understand and unambiguous business requirements.
- Document business requirements, functional requirements and ensure traceability
- Refine and review the requirements with stakeholders,
- Manage requirement risk, action and dependencies and resolve outstanding items in timely manner.
- Identify requirement gaps and use appropriate process to have them added to BRD.
- Ensure that vendor/partner requirements and technical documents contain agreed requirement details
- Partner with system analyst and testing team to provide needed clarity and ensure that their documents are in alignment with requirements.
- Escalate any recurring or critical concerns to Project Manager and BA manager
- Create and manage Traceability Matrix
- Assist with vetting any custom apps requirements for Service Now Program and their disposition
- Solid communication with Project and Program Manager
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a BA in credit card domain with strong grasp of Fraud & Disputes, Digital self-service and card processing.
- Must be confident to interact with large group of stakeholders and must have good communication skills
- Must know SDLC framework and understand the delivery milestones
- Experience with transformation projects is preferred
- Basic knowledge about cloud technologies is preferred
- Experience with Jira is preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed