Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
As a Business Analyst (BA) within the Digital Platform Group, you play a key role by being responsible for gathering business requirements, analyzing workflow and business processes, and writing business rules based on functional specifications, user stories, and test plans. This long-term contract role in Columbus, Ohio will serve as product owner for an engineering team that supports the client website. Primary stakeholders are the web content production team and the digital marketing team.
Business Analyst Qualifications:
- The BA is a results oriented individual with a passion and capability for contributing to the development of world-class learning solutions, delivered on time, on scope and on quality.
- The BA is a self directed team member with demonstrated leadership potential to effectively work across multiple teams, products, and/or platforms. This role serves as scrum master for their team(s).
- Enjoys solving problems with software engineering teams
- Experience using or implementing Adobe Experience Manager and/or similar content management system
- Experience analyzing and documenting business processes, IT systems, and software applications
- Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly
- Experience using Jira and writing user stories for software engineers and UX designers to consume
- Hands on experience with Agile development and an understanding of the software development life cycle
- Ability to communicate clearly, manage dependencies across teams, and distill information for technical and business audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- With digital products accounting for over 70% of revenue (and growing), you will set a vision and utilize your influence and collaboration to drive the evolution of our digital content and learning experiences as well as the tools instructors use to create and manage those experiences.
- Draft agile epics and stories; maintain backlog with high-quality stories, acceptance criteria, and current priority.
- Assume the role of scrum master for the team by leading scrum ceremonies to maximize team productivity, help resolve blockers and dependencies, and enable sizing of work and task breakdown.
- Partner with engineering, user experience, web production, and digital marketing to investigate, document, and maintain business and technical processes.
- Ensure delivery timelines and scope are well understood by team members, stakeholders, and dependent teams.
- Manage defect triage and resolution in partnership with product managers, business partners, and customer support teams.
Bonus points for any of the below:
- Scrum Master Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Some experience with digital marketing, SEO, web analytics, and eCommerce
- Understanding of accessibility best practices and/or desire to learn quickly.
- Work experience in education or EdTech.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed