Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract need for a Data Analyst who will work closely with business stakeholders to collect requirements and map out short and long term plans for data and Business Intelligence solutions. The Data Analyst will utilize industry standard tools, best practices and query languages to lead the collection, analysis and understanding of data within operational data repositories, data warehouses and business intelligence solutions.
- 30%: Participate in cross-functional teams to transform business needs into requirements for data and Business Intelligence solutions
- 30%: Work with business partners and IT teams to research and analyze data quality issues and identify and prioritize solutions
- 10%: Work with business partners and IT teams to research and analyze data quality issues and identify and prioritize solutions
- 20%: Analyze and develop data models to ensure that data structures appropriately support business requirements
- 10%: Proactively identify opportunities to use business intelligence solutions to better support business management and/or improve efficiency of tools
- 4-6 years’ related experience
- 4+ years of IT experience in a data management, Business Intelligence, or data quality role
- Advanced experience developing requirements for operational reporting systems, data warehouse systems, reports, and dashboards
- Experience in Metadata Management/Data Dictionary management
- Advanced SQL skills is required; Experience with Oracle PL/SQL is a plus
- Experience integrating and transforming structured and unstructured data using tools such as Informatica.
- Experienced using a variety of reporting, data analysis, and data visualization tools, such as Tableau, SAP BusinessObjects, SAS, custom dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses and findings
- Experience with a variety of software development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc) will be a plus
- Must be skilled at translating technical terms for a non-technical audience, and non-technical terms for a technical audience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present and communicate findings/recommendations to cross-functional teams and/or leadership
- Must possess strong data analysis, debugging and problem solving skills and a demonstrated ability to identify root causes
- Business acumen and ability to understand complex business processes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with business users to understand data requirements
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed