Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Business Intelligence Data Analyst in this contract-to-hire opening provides a broad range of experience in Big Data management and Business Intelligence from managerial, strategic and technical perspectives. Working closely with the IT department, Business Development Officers and Department Heads to improve daily operations, your job is to use data visualization and mining software programs to make inferences about customer satisfaction, employee productivity, success of various product lines, sales quotas and areas of opportunity for improvement.
**Open to remote – local to Chicago, IL area preferred**
- May also assist with hiring/scoping Data Analysts and Architects as needed to aid in organizing and retrieving key data sets and integrations.
- Understands the business foundations of IT and executes the fundamentals of database mining, analysis, design and implementation, with an emphasis on practical aspects of business process analysis and information delivery.
- Works closely with various stakeholders within the organization to identify needs for trends/business insights and present findings in a relatable, digestible, reliable, and readily available format while leveraging multiple data sources to drive meaningful business solutions.
- These collaborations facilitate the creation of custom data models and algorithms to apply to datasets as directed by senior management, constantly assessing the accuracy and integrity of data sources to ensure all decision making is based in truth.
- Looks at company data and data from industry competitors/market research to make comparative assumptions about their company’s current operations in relation to others in their industry.
- Must be extremely passionate about high quality data-driven enhancements, vastly competent in applying and communicating robust and effective quantitative analysis, be an insatiable learner and a tenacious problem solver.
- The primary goals of this role include collaboration with executives and department heads to strategize the streamlining and automation of business processes, while developing analytics tools and reports to assist key stakeholders in discovering areas of revenue loss and identifying improvements needed to increase revenues.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma required, Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification/Data Science Certification or equivalent required, College graduate preferred
- 3+ years of data science / data analytics / information systems design & management preferred, with proven track record of accomplishments in planning, organizing, tracking, auditing/QC, reporting and optimizing data-driven systems and platforms which can be applied to business concepts for large organizations
- Proficient in Tableau, Salesforce Reporting, and high quality database/API development & interactions
- Experience in utilizing CRM programs and integrated platforms to manage and optimize customer lifecycles and patient journeys
- Ability to navigate and suggest improvements on EMR, CRM and similar reporting software at a high level
- Knowledgeable in Information Security Risk/ Systems Security Management (in public & private sectors) and correlating best practices
- Proficient in Business Data Communications and Networking, programming concepts for business, and IT ethics
- Exceptional project management skills in enterprise data management
- Must have a strategic mindset, aptitude for system design, and drive efficient tactical implementation within tight deadlines and in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to drive and maintain data integrity of departmental, division, and company KPIs
- Ability to convey KPI data in a meaningful and digestible format
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized and efficient
- Ability to manage own schedule and multi-task in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Schedule flexibility as needed before/after hours
- Must know and be able to independently initiate steps towards problem resolution
- Must demonstrate friendly, professional and collaborative demeanor which instills trust and confidence with peers and management
- Self-motivated with a high energy level, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the company’s mission, vision and core values
- HIPAA/HITECH compliance when working directly with sensitive patient information
- Prior experience in the Plastic Surgery Practice/ Medspa Practice setting, or related healthcare setting is a plus
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Daily collaboration with Department and Division Leaders to identify needs and work together toward execution of relevant, digestible and readily-available data sets
- Oversees quality control/ cleanliness of data sets – Cleans and manipulates raw data using statistical software
- Tracks trends per designated KPIs to alert department/ division leaders of any notable changes in real time
- Champions the building & implementing of meaningful, tailored & dynamic reports and dashboards
- Problem solve and address issues raised by Key Stakeholders as it relates to systems and objectives
- Assist in developing strategic business development plans driven by pertinent data analytics, per division
- Identifies opportunities for overall information systems optimization as technologies evolve; stays abreast of the latest innovations in the industry
- Mind mapping, workflows, comparative analyses, and other strategic planning tactics as appropriate
- Apply feature selection algorithms to models predicting outcomes of interest, such as sales, attrition, etc.
- Extract strategic business insights from data and efficiently communicate them to stakeholders
- Coordinates meetings as needed and consults with Team members on support components for the business needs and initiatives
- Remaining knowledgeable about company processes, protocols, services, and workflows/ journeys
- If obstacles to job duties/performance arise, must be able to recommend and initiate steps towards swift resolution
- All other duties as assigned
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed