We are currently seeking a Business Manager Analytics in Cambridge for a full-time opportunity.
Business Manager Analytics
- This role is responsible for serving as a point of contact for a defined Data and Analytics Service line – collecting, analyzing, shaping, and prioritizing stakeholder demand, and for ensuring that organizational stakeholders are navigated to the optimal solutions to meet their needs.
- Analytics Business Partner will work closely with the Data Engineering and Quality team’s managers to spin up the squads that would design data and analytics solutions for the business stakeholders.
- The squads would work in an agile based framework to fulfil the small or large projects and requests for the data service line.
- The individual in this role must have a strong business and/or technical acumen and be able to provide solutions that balance the unique needs of both the business and technology.
- Should also have a strong reporting and SQL writing abilities to navigate the data structures and reports.
Data Service Lines to be assigned may include any of the following:
- Finance, Rev Cycle and Hospital Operations
- Marketing and Strategy
- Population Health
- Clinical Informatics
- IT Applications and ERP.
- Leverages a commanding knowledge of the business objectives to ensure applications are designed to meet the business needs.
- Supports the Data Engineering and Analytics Hub teams to create squads as per the analytics requirements and create user stories to meet the stakeholder requirements.
- Improvise on the best fit analytics solutions required to fulfil the stakeholder requirements. Triage the requests and work with users to prioritize those.
- Works on task prioritization and resource planning & allocation within the team’s scope along with the Data Hub Leaders.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Communicates the status of projects between teams, the organization, and stakeholders.
- Develops relationships with the Business and Data Hub teams and supports them through regular 1 on 1 meetings.
- Runs analysis using SQL query tools to profile and analyze data to facilitate business users.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- Experience in Data and Analytics Domain, working with databases, writing SQL queries and working on Analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Experience in HealthCare Domain.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by precedents, policies and objectives. Regularly makes decisions and recommendations on issues affecting a department or functional area.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are highly varied, complex and often non-recurring, requiring staff input, innovative, creative, and Lean diagnostic techniques to resolve issues.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set goals and determines how to accomplish defined results with some guidelines. Manager/Director provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to lead collaborative teams for larger projects or groups both internal and external to the Medical Center and across functional areas. Results have implications for the management and operations of multiple areas of the organization.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed