Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The C# Full Stack Engineer is responsible for system analysis, design, development and testing for their assigned technical product(s) or application(s), within the context of an Agile/DevOps delivery model. In addition, they will extend their DevOps responsibilities to take on Operations topics and may also fill the Agile delivery roles of Business Analyst and Scrum Master.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 10 years IT experience
- 3 – 5 years application development in a Microsoft environment
- Strong knowledge of common concepts, architectures and processes in software development.
- Well-versed in dealing with common IT technologies (e.g. Java, .NET, C#, Web, databases, Siebel, or SAP)
- Familiarity with financial services lease and loan applications.
- Experience in a multi-location, international environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to sell complex topics with members of management at all levels.
- Preference: 1 – 2 years Financial Services industry experience
Key accountabilities of the function:
- Analysis and Design: Within the context of the client Software Development Life Cycle and other relevant processes:
- Analyze business requirements
- Perform technical analysis of new and existing systems
- Triage and analyze tickets
- Develop design documentation and other relevant collateral
- Estimate work effort
- Support, guide and lead other associates in the understanding of legacy systems
- Development and Testing: Utilize client standard practices for development and delivery of projects and maintenance tickets including the following key tasks:
- Coding and configuration
- Code reviews and peer consultations
- Unit testing and unit test development
- System, integration and user acceptance test planning, execution and testing support
- Defect management and resolution
- Operations and Support: Fulfill the breadth of DevOps tasks, including:
- Steering providers in the execution of tier 2 support tasks
- Resolving escalated support topics
- Leveraging and enhancing operations and development tools
- Planning and executing upgrades and replacements to ensure that hardware and software components remain supported
- Executing ITSM/ITIL processes to ensure ongoing stable operations and alignment with SLAs
- Business Analysis: Execute the Business Analyst Agile Role by:
- Building a strong understanding of the assigned business processes, functions, roles and rules
- Owning the functional solution– the big picture story – of the initiative being delivered
- Collaborating with the Business to elicit requirements, define acceptance criteria, and maintain a prioritized product backlog
- Creating user stories to the level of granularity required by the team
- Clarifying inconsistencies and resolving issues to bridge the gap between user expectations and the delivered product
- Testing deliverables against a user story’s acceptance criteria to validate that the delivered product meets the business goals
- Scrum Master: Execute the Scrum Master Agile Role by:
- Leading the Agile team in the adoption and execution of Agile processes
- Planning and facilitating key Agile events including daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to manage the Product backlog
- Clearing obstacles and enabling the efforts of the scrum team
- Coordination and Administration: Support efficient work processes by:
- Coordinating day to day activities with team members
- Leading and mentoring other team members as appropriate
- Coordinating release planning and off-cycle efforts
- Resolving or escalating risks and issues
- Executing resource planning and time tracking processes
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed