Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract opportunity available in Columbus, Ohio for a C# / React Developer who will be focused on the analysis, design, and development of a Revenue Management user interface using React with Typescript. The role will write SOLID code using test-driven development methodologies.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Participate in design sessions with other Software Engineers, Business Analysts, Users and Quality.
- Develop new applications and features based on formal business requirements.
- Design, code, configure, and test applications that meet technical and business specifications.
- Work in a collaborative, Agile, team environment.
- Lead, motivate, and engage team members to cultivate a culture of excellence
- 3+ years experience designing, implementing and maintaining scalable, event-driven (syn/async) web applications
- 2+ years of functional experience designing, implementing and maintaining front-end applications with React with Typescript leveraging React Hooks, Context API and Redux
- Must have experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience using REST APIs
- Azure DevOps with Git
- Desire and aptitude to create exceptional user experiences
- Team player with a positive, open-minded, gets it done attitude
- Strong written, spoken, and interpersonal communication skills, transparency among team members
- Solid knowledge of best practices, processes, and tools required to create and support both web and server applications
- Experience with and understanding of Design Patterns (Strategy, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Adapter, etc.)
- Willingness to learn new languages and skills to support server side work when necessary
- C# 6.0+
- .NET Framework 4.6.2+ with Entity Framework
- .NET Core 2.0+ with Entity Framework Core
- Use of Dependency Injection Frameworks and writing Unit Tests
- Agile, Scrum, Lean
- T-SQL / SQL Server – OLTP Data Modeling, Complex Queries, and Performance Tuning
- Messaging Technologies (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, etc.)
- Experience with a genuine Microservice architecture would be a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed