The Change Management Lead (Manager) in this full time remote position offers a highly motivated individual the opportunity to influence the success of IT projects around the globe. The Change Management Lead is a mid-level position based in the client’s global IT Change Management Office and will play a key role on project teams, ensuring project change initiatives meet objectives by increasing employee adoption of business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structure.
The ideal candidate will be eager to take on challenges; detail oriented; able to identify, prioritize and plan work; able to understand larger context of the business, but willing to execute on the details; able to communicate complex information using stories and messages that can be easily understood; and comfortable navigating through ambiguity.
**The long-term expectation is that this role will travel to Chicago at least one week per quarter to meet with the Change Management Office team, peers and leaders (pending current travel and safety guidelines in the meantime). Limited additional domestic and international travel to other Duracell locations will also be expected.
- Minimum 7 years of experience delivering organizational change management in support of process or technology implementations/transformations
- Training in and practical application of broadly recognized change management methodology
- Innovative, creative, curious mindset, and passion for learning about, experimenting with and championing new approaches, platforms, and technologies
- Exposure to a range of industry and sector trends
- Strong project management experience; managing and completing multiple projects efficiently and effectively in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Flexible in dealing with changing priorities and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience handling sensitive situations and confidential information with discretion
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships across a highly matrixed organizational structure of multi-disciplinary teams
- Works independently with a proactive approach and the ability to self-manage
- Works effectively at all levels in an organization, working collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Exceptional communicator, both written and oral, with experience in the use of digital platforms, media, and social media
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic, strategic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination toward executing on schedule
- Skilled with problem solving and root cause identification
- Advanced-level proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word. Knowledgeable in all aspects of Microsoft Office and ancillary programs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on large-scale implementations/transformations in a global enterprise environment
- Advanced training or certification in change management
- Management consulting experience, especially in the disciplines of change management or organizational effectiveness and transformation
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities in initiatives ranging from small projects to large-scale transformations
- Identify and document changes and impacts on users, then develop and implement strategies to address and sustain these changes
- Prepare and coach senior leaders as sponsors
- Consult and coach project teams
- Collaborate with functional team members to identify process changes and learn future state processes and system functionality
- Create and deliver change management plans, as suited to each project: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan, key metrics, sustainment plan
- Work independently or collaboratively to deliver readiness, learning, communications and engagement materials
- Manage stakeholders; anticipate, identify and defuse resistance
- Define and measure success metrics, including user readiness, monitor results and make recommendations as necessary to ensure adoption
- Integrate change management plans into project plans
- Track and report risks and issues
- Support Hypercare/project close out via retrospectives and sharing lessons learned
- Advise internal IT teams (Infrastructure, ERP, Data, and Corporate Applications) on change activities to support value realization of technology investments.
- Act as a change agent to implement and manage best practices across the organization
- Contribute to continually improving and further building out the client methodology
Additional Responsibilities may include:
- Prepare risk mitigation strategy
- Manage change network activities and engagement
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate efforts with other Change Management Office personnel and/or consultants
- Review materials to ensure appropriate content and delivery for users
- Provide support for some testing activities
- Advise Project Managers and Product Owners on use of change deliverables to self-facilitate adoption.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed