Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are seeking a Cloud Data Engineer / Architect for a contract to hire opportunity with a large central-Ohio client. This Cloud Data Engineer / Architect role requires a programming background with extensive experience with Cloud DevOps, Automation, Data Lakes and Data Ingestion technologies.
This person will help manage the cloud platforms and assist with building out enterprise data management platforms. This hands on Cloud Architect should be experienced with Scripting technologies such as Powershell and Python, and with Java technologies and building frameworks for Data wrangling and validations.
• Experience with Data Governance technologies (Collibra)
• Enterprise with Data Ingestion and replication technologies (CDC, File and Batch ingestions)
• Databases – Google BigQuery experience is preferred
• Security – Access Management, Key Management
• Automation in a cloud environment – Infrastructure as Code, especially using Terraform in GCP
• SDLC and Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts
• Risk, Security, and Audit compliance
• 1 Year of experience with GCP, certification desired
• 3 Years of experience with programming experience using Java and Scripting technologies
• 3 Years of experience with various Cloud and SaaS technologies
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives
• Ability to apply critical thinking to all aspects of the position
• Detail oriented with excellent documentation skills/methodologies, who is able to successfully manage multiple priorities
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed