Columbus, Ohio client is seeking a Cloud Services Administrator for a full time role that will be responsible for implementing, monitoring and maintaining client platform and infrastructure-as-a-service environments, and will be the subject matter expert for cloud services and workload integration.
You will be part of a massive technology investment that is powering the global growth of the company, working directly with key business stakeholders to facilitate the vision and implementation of new innovative technology solutions.
- Prior experience with Azure or Google Cloud Platform in a business environment
- Expert knowledge of cloud compute platforms (primarily Azure & GCP) and their resource structures, subscription models, etc.
- Ability to communicate both laterally and vertically to assist with business projects and migration of workloads to cloud platforms
- Expertise and understanding of PowerShell within Azure and Windows
- Familiarity and understanding of infrastructure-as-code principles and platforms is a big plus
- Understanding and familiarity with DevOps principles and procedures
- Comprehensive understanding of fundamental networking concepts (CCNA level or above)
- Deploy, design, and maintain infrastructure resources in Azure, GCP, and potentially other cloud-based compute platforms
- Act as internal subject matter expert for current and future state of client cloud infrastructure
- Coordinate with internal development/technology teams and external partners to identify cloud resource needs for projects and future applications
- Maintain and monitor role-based access and identity controls in cloud platforms
- Work directly with internal technology teams to oversee and assist with the creation and maintenance of development pipelines and change procedures
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities to improve security, reliability, and performance of cloud services
- Automate processes and procedures, including resource deployments and other cloud infrastructure tasks
- Mentor and educate colleagues regarding new and developing technologies being utilized by client in cloud platforms
- Create and maintain detailed, accurate documentation and diagrams for cloud infrastructure
- Resolve incidents and problems related to SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS technologies
- Provide on-call support as needed for critical or production impacting issues regarding cloud services
- You will work with the application development team on bespoke cutting-edge software solutions from systems that support manufacturing and planning to supply chain and fulfillment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed