Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Communications Lead is needed urgently for a remote contract opportunity with our client. This resource will support communication execution on projects including writing intranet articles, and emails, managing and updating the communication tracker and other tactical communication activities. The Communications Lead will partner with the OCM consultant, project leads and Corporate communications to ensure smooth integration of communication and OCM tactics.
- Coordinate with OCM consultants and project leads to identify communications needs, combining messages when appropriate. Needs to connect the dots across WOW sub-journeys (and EDT). Projects include
- Work Smarter
- Proactive, Integrated Service Delivery Model
- Future of Work(place) experience
- Write content for the intranet website, Weekly emails, targeted emails and other communications vehicles, as necessary.
- Manage and update the WOW communications tracker in Smartsheet
- Coordinate with Corp comm on enterprise channels. (needs to be able to partner across teams and within teams)
- Attend Digital workforce and workplace experience standup meetings and pillar meetings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed