Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter who will join our client’s Talent Acquisition team. This position can be remote and involves mostly sourcing and viewing resumes. As a Recruiter, you will be the go-to person to help manufacturing and distribution sites find talent in traditional and non-traditional recruitment methods. The client supply chain is growing and you will be an integral part in recruiting talent across the country.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for select manufacturing and distribution sites.
- Source for candidates on priority roles and build a pipeline of talent.
- Use career sites, job boards, social media and other platforms to engage talent.
- Schedule on-site interviews and create job offers for select locations.
- Proactively track, monitor and communicate progress on hourly supply chain roles.
- Bring innovative solutions to help influence processes, business partners and facility leaders.
- Research new ways to find talent and pilot ideas.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting.
- Experience managing 30+ job openings at one time.
- Experience with sourcing techniques, including recruiting on various platforms, social media campaigns
and crafting Boolean search strings.
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment.
- Intellectually curious about new and best practices, thinking outside of the box, and process improvement.
- High level of communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and/or experience with tracking data in Excel.
- Prior experience working with an HRIS/ATS, ideally Workday.
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed