Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A contractor is needed in Ontario, Canada for the role of Controls Systems Developer. The role will own and develop diagnostic software solutions as part of a larger team; participating in future development. Collaborates with Controls and Diagnostic Architecture Engineers in defining requirements, and design reviews to drive software solutions.
**Looking for someone with embedded C and Simulink based development with some industry experience.
- Develop Simulink models, C code, software requirements documentation, and test cases
- Conduct software verification (unit testing, simulation, and in-vehicle as needed)
- Collaborate with team members through Scrum/Agile. Utilize agile software development methodologies including continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions and protect intellectual property through patents and publications
- Be an integral part of a new and energetic team
- Average travel requirements of 2-3 weeks a year, including travel to the US
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years (intermediate level) designing and developing in in Simulink and embedded C programming
- Development knowledge in another language (C++ preferred /Python)
- Ability to investigate issues based on limited information. Demonstrated high level of analytical ability to resolve complex problems
- Experience with Automotive Functional Safety ISO26262 and/or CARB 1968.2 OBD II Regulations
- Creative, disciplined, strong sense of responsibility, delivery and schedule commitment
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada and be able to travel to the US
- Must have a valid Canadian driver’s license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Computer, Mechatronics, System Design) or equivalent
- Understanding of major automotive vehicle systems such as Advanced Driver-Assistance (ADAS), Motion Control, Automotive Network, and Powertrain
- Exposure to Automotive Platforms (Ethernet/CAN/LIN, AUTOSAR)
- Exposure to sensors – cameras, radars, LiDARs,
- Experience with SAFe/agile methodologies
- Basic knowledge of controls theory
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed