Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a network and cyber administrator, you’ll be responsible for maintaining the many networks and systems that keep the organization running. From maintaining ironclad security to leading updates and training users, you’ll be more than just IT support—you’ll be the common thread that connects the dots between our organizational operations. Deep technological expertise and an understanding of a wide range of computer systems, hardware, and software are essential to your ability to excel in this role—and help drive our organization forward.
- Assist in network design, implementation, and maintenance
- Provide network support across organizational operating systems
- Maintain stable and consistent connectivity across all network computers
- Prepare, implement, and monitor disaster procedures and recovery
- Manage and monitor cyber security processes and applications
- Partner with vendors to create and support technical standards and support
- Maintain network servers and associated hardware, software, services, and settings
- Recommend, test, and implement system and security upgrades
- Consistently monitor and troubleshoot network stability and performance
- Create, adjust, and maintain network user settings and permissions
- Write and maintain technical support documentation for network systems and applications
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- 5+ years’ experience in a network admin role
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2019
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Technology awareness of the following is a plus:
- WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security (SonicWALL, Cisco ASA, Ubiquiti, FortiGate/Fortinet)
- VoIP (Mitel)
- Backup and SAN (Nimble and Veeam)
- Remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications (Avanan, KnowBe4, AV, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of networking concepts and computing infrastructures
- Proven network engineering, operations, and performance analysis skills
- Experience with leading server management and monitoring tools
- Strong communication and education skills for training and assisting users
- Perform network assessments and security audits
- Participate in the administration and maintenance of monitoring and management systems
- Deploy and troubleshoot VOIP technologies
- Asset lifecycle and change management, including documentation and communication
- Knowledge of telecom circuit ordering, installation and troubleshooting
- Able to multi-task and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently, prioritize assigned work, and proactively address issues
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field
- Cyber security certification or degree preferred
- CISSP, CCNA, or CCNP certification preferred
- MCSE certification preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed