Revel IT presents the below position in partnership with Level D&I Solutions.
ABOUT OUR PARTNERSHIP:
At Revel IT, one of our core values is that we believe all people have value. We also believe a key to someone’s success is helping them find the right role and culture to work in. Our commitment to leveling the playing field is significant enough that we’ve helped create and we partner with a firm focused on Diversity and Inclusion- Level D&I Solutions.
Data Cleansing Analyst contractor needed for a remote role with our East Windsor, NJ client. Worker must be in the US in the Eastern or Central time zones. This role will be a key contributor to the Procure to Pay and Contract Management organizations during our ERP and Purchasing system implementation. Client is currently transitioning from Ariba, Concur, and on-prem Oracle to Oracle SaaS Financials and Procurement. The role will ensure the structured and unstructured data present in existing systems is accurate and complete prior to conversion to the Oracle SaaS or archive solution.
- This role will collaborate with multiple teams and various third parties (i.e. SaaS Tools, BPO’s, System Integrator, SMEs) to review, cleanse and prepare data for migration effectively and efficiently.
- Validations and data cleanse will require reconciliation, mapping requirements, and deduping data from legacy systems.
- Accountable for the accurate transference of data to new systems and repositories, which will require mapping of data and development of instructions to allow for the automation of data extraction and uploading.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Data Management, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field. Legal related experience is preferred.
- Subject matter expertise of and experience with accounts payable, procurement, and contracts data is preferred.
- An understanding of Legal, contracts, and accounts payable terminology and knowledgeable/experienced with supplier data, accounting data, and contract data would be valuable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivator and detail oriented.
- Ability to learn from feedback and execute based on provided instruction.
- Superior computer skills are a given. Expert knowledge in general tools such as using SQL Server, Microsoft Access/Excel, Oracle BI, or other relevant software packages is preferred.
- Must possess solid analytical, problem-solving, planning, communication, documentation, and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- Attention to detail is critical to the success of this position and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to monitor project progress and communicate interim and results to team leadership needed.
- Ability to re-engineer processes to positively impact productivity in terms of timeliness and accuracy required.
- Quality review analytic results necessary. Strong aptitude for quickly troubleshooting and identifying the cause of questionable results within extracts and reports.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and communicate recommendations to senior management.
- Demonstrated business analyst experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing required.
- Able to work remotely
- Ensure effective and efficient reconciliation processes for incoming and outgoing data, optimizing the outcomes of unreconciled items.
- Document and track data quality issues, missing data, incorrect data
- Coordinate meetings with business users in relation to cleansing activities
- Review and cleanse master data (Suppliers, Contracts) as per client s requirements, including but not limited to address/TIN validation, duplication identification and review, mapping field values from old to new.
- Review, analyze, and resolve the following transactional data: Open Purchase Orders, Open Accounts Payable Invoices, Unsubmitted Expense Reports, Aged Reconciling Items. This task will help ensure that client only brings in current transactional data into the new the Oracle SaaS environment.
- Assist with planning on data conversion and cut-over strategy.
- Assist with defining and documenting data policy & procedure (e.g. naming conventions, sources of truth) as well as maintaining and updating policies and procedures.
- Meet deadlines and turnaround times set by managers and team lead.
- Assist with training the team on policies and procedures and cross-training for other roles within the team, facilitating stability of the department’s effectiveness.
ABOUT LEVEL D&I:
Level helps clients address gaps in D&I practices and recruiting. Our mission is to create a Level playing field for people of all backgrounds and promote innovation through diversity of thought. The founders of Level are two former Revel employees.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed