Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Tucson, Arizona client has a contract opportunity for Data Coordinator who Assists Facilities organization to update Asset Management Database within existing CMMS; data capture and data entry, data quality assurance.
- Creates and updates assets data within Facilities CMMS.
- Supports Life Cycle Asset Management implementation by:
Updating Asset Condition, lifetime, spare parts availability, acquisition costs.
- Ensures LoTo procedures are properly linked to facilities assets’.
- Verifies accuracy of data in both Archibus and RAM.
- Assists as needed in developing a digital system to generate maintenance records.
- Conducts randomly monthly audits to confirm assets’ location and data integrity
- Performs other similar duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- 3 years – Data entry, transcription, or quality control. Experience with CMMS.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with relevant computer software packages, including spreadsheets and word-processing packages (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word), is essential.
- Knowledge of at least one CMMS (e.g., RAM, Archibus, SAP, etc.).
- Ideally has experience with SAP P1U – master data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure while maintaining high standards of precision and data quality.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed