Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Data Integration Engineer in this contract-to-hire role in Columbus, Ohio will be responsible to build and support rapidly growing Business Data and Analytics platform focused on developing data with a product mindset that empower core business functions with the tools and capabilities needed to turn data into actionable insights.
The engineer will work as a dedicated team member focused on providing customer service excellence, collaboration, and production stability for data processing workflows with maintainable solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline with 3+ years’ proficiency in data integration, ETL tools, RDBMS and experience with data warehouses/lakes/marts, data profiling, meta data management tools.
- Data Integration tools – Boomi iPaaS
- Programming tools – Advanced SQL , Python, SCALA
- Database/Data Warehouse technologies – PostgreSQL, SAP BW
- Data visualization tools – Tableau
- Strong data orchestration and automation of data pipelines
- Comfortable learning about and deploying new technologies and tools.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to present results to non-technical audiences
- Hands on design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of ETL (Extract / Transform / Load) processes using data integration tool such as Boomi iPaaS
- Writes complex ETL processes and develops data ingestion patterns for batch, CDC and streaming analytic processing
- Responsible to ensure day-to-day operations of data integration processes are properly processed, observerable/monitored, and securely transferred to its appropriate location
- Develop secure, high quality data integrations that can be enhanced and supported over time
- Create re-usable data integration templates to address common data integration scenarios
- Be a problem solver and spot data anomalies and troubleshoot data flows
- Develop detailed technical requirements, design documentation, test scripts, run books and other associated artifacts
- Incorporate the testing of data and code, and counterattack data drift and code drift with continuous data and code testing practices. Collect data metrics to catch bad data as quickly as possible.
- Collaborate with others as part of a cross-functional delivery team that includes Product Owners, Solution Architects, Delivery Leads, Data Stewards, Data Architects, Data Modelers, Solution Platform Engineers and Business Analysts.
- Ensure optimal project and service delivery following all Agile/Scrum framework best practices
Familiarity and experience in the following:
- AWS cloud services – S3, Lambda, AWS GLUE, GLUE Catalog, Athena
- Data Warehouse/Data Lake technologies – Snowflake, Hadoop, S3
- Apache Kafka Streaming / Kafka Connect
- Data processing with Apache Spark framework
- CI/CD: AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Confluence other related tools
- Data Catalog – Collibra
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed