Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
As a Data Security Engineer with our client, you’ll be a member of the team responsible for converting troves of data into actionable information by delivering best-in-class data analytics solutions in Azure. Our client is looking for an experienced, innovative Security Engineer with the ability to deliver data solutions that are both customer-focused and highly secure to protect personal health information (PHI). You will collaborate with other IT teams, including our data engineers, network, legal and DevOps to build solutions that meet the customer’s needs within organizational parameters and HIPAA regulations.
- Design and build analytics and data science compute platforms in Azure that are scalable, performant, reliable and secure.
- Be a catalyst for change – advocate for cloud-native solutions instead of building the same on-prem patterns in the cloud.
- Use industry best practices to ensure the security of our enterprise data.
- Document technical strategy, patterns and processes.
- Mentor and coach teams on Security best practices
- 5+ years highly technical experience with public cloud design as well as large server and application deployments on virtualized and containerized platforms.
- 2+ years’ experience with Azure Cloud Networking technologies (Load Balancing, Service Mesh, NAT, DNS, VPC, VPN, Dedicated Connections, Routers, Firewalls)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with infrastructure-as-code utilizing Terraform, Ansible or Azure automation
- Experience working with development and network team architects and teams to determine project requirements and security specifications early in the project life cycle.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with monitoring tools (i.e. Datadog, Splunk)
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and implement alongside the other engineers while coaching and developing those engineers.
- Familiarity with SCM and DevOps tool suites including Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Concourse etc.
- Experience with supporting mission critical, 24×7 systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field OR related practical experience
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and apply it to strategic business initiatives.
- Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certification or CISSP certification.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed