Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Delivery Lead contract role is responsible for leading teams to deliver projects and initiatives across the client solution portfolio. Defines project scope, goals and deliverables. He/she will challenge, coach, and guide the organization using Agile and Lean principles.
- Applies delivery management and systems development lifecycle process to all information technology projects and initiatives from the original concept through the final implementation, as well as ensures that the work are aligned with company standards and IT strategies.
- Communicates delivery expectations and progress as compared to delivery expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Works with resource managers and technical experts to estimate, negotiate and prioritize resource availability and allocations.
- Understands interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Provides status reporting regarding delivery milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Leads the oversight of deliverables, their progress compared with the plan and the production of agreed deliverables.
- Reports on work results through standardized team metrics
- Build custom reports in Jira, visualize and analyze Jira metrics to measure and analyze the work and business /team KPIs using the eazyBI tool.
- Assist business partners to enhance operational efficiency, reduce operational risk/cost and optimize work through adaptive processes.
Coaching and Mentoring
- Provides leadership for team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Facilitates the day-to-day activities and deliverables including Agile ceremonies, work breakdown and sequencing, task estimation and schedule creation.
- Identifies and develops trusted adviser relationship with project and program stakeholders, sponsors and university stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in a Project/Program Manager/Scrum Master/Agile Lead/Delivery Lead/Delivery Manager role
- Proven experience in Agile or adaptive development methodologies with the ability to facilitate agile ceremonies
- Experience with software release management and understanding of software releases
- Excellent communication skills, can represent and speak for the team during meetings
- Experience tracking risks, status and dependencies and ensuring mitigation across organizational boundaries
- Experience with delivering presentations to senior level executives and technical audiences
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed