Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking a Delivery Lead for a contract-to-hire opportunity leading teams to deliver projects and initiatives across the company’s technical solution portfolio.
Candidates must be willing to be onsite at least Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. They will have the option to work from home on Monday and/or Thursday.**
**Estimated salary: $130-145K/yr.
Delivery Lead Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a Project/Program Manager/Scrum Master/Agile Lead/Delivery Lead/Delivery Manager role
- Proven experience in Agile or adaptive development methodologies with the ability to facilitate agile ceremonies
- Experience with software release management and understanding of software releases
- Excellent communication skills, can represent and speak for the team during meetings
- Experience tracking risks, status and dependencies and ensuring mitigation across organizational boundaries
- Experience with delivering presentations to senior level executives and technical audiences
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Apply delivery management and systems development lifecycle processes to all information technology projects and initiatives from the original concept through the final implementation.
- Communicate delivery expectations and progress as compared to delivery expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Estimate, negotiate, and prioritize resource availability and allocation.
- Manage information technology project reporting.
- Provide status reporting regarding delivery milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, and communicate across leadership.
- Lead the oversight of deliverables including their progress compared with the plan and the production of agreed deliverables.
- Report on work results through standardized team metrics.
- Build custom reports in Jira. Visualize and analyze Jira metrics to measure the work and business/ team KPIs using the eazy BI tool.
- Assist business partners to enhance operational efficiency, reduce operational risk/cost, and optimize work through adaptive processes.
Coaching and Mentoring
- Challenge, coach, and guide the organization using agile and lean principles.
- Provide team leadership by building and motivating the team to meet project goals, adhering to responsibilities and project milestones.
- Facilitate the day-to-day activities and deliverables including Agile ceremonies, work breakdown and sequencing, task estimation, and schedule creation.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed