Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Deployment Data Migration Lead is needed for a contract opportunity responsible for the client’s components of the data migration plan and execution for transactional and master data. You will partner with the SI on the overall data migration plan. Experience with Salesforce and/or Oracle fusion with Informatica Master Data is a must.
**Candidates need to be willing and able to fly into Columbus possibly 1-2 times per month (Mon – Thurs) at most and only when needed.
- Expert in Data Migration processes and tools
- Experience of working within multi country – multi process Business, IT and cloud-based Transformation programs for Global organizations.
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience of working with Salesforce and Oracle data models
- Ability to provide technical data leadership and proven track record of working in a matrix organization model
- Ability to work under pressure and to time critical deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management, planning, written and oral communication skills.
- Accountable for the successful country delivery of master and transactional data integration across processes in applications.
- Develops a good understanding of the data processes within the global model office and act as a local compliance gatekeeper, enforcing the agreed governance rules and challenging any local variances or gaps.
- Responsible for confirming both local business requirements for master and transactional data are accurately captured and that the delivered global model office solution for their country data meets the requirements at Go Live.
- Where required, provide data extracts to populate the global template along with ensuring the requisite data preparation (creation, enrichment), cleansing and validation.
- Works with the Global Deployment Data Lead to ensure that all country-related data migration activities are delivered according to the data migration plan
- Works with the business teams to identify the scope of data objects in local heritage applications to be migrated
- Executes the required data cleansing, enrichment and collection activities for the impacted applications
- Manages the build and execution of extraction programs/construct templates for local remediated and heritage applications where standard data migration tools cannot be used
- Runs local data workshops for remediated heritage applications to agree data requirements
- Builds pre-load validation reports (to reconcile extracted files) for remediated heritage applications
- Supports the required data value mapping to the global data migration team
- Ensures local remediated/heritage application data is available to support all test cycles
- Data load validation (for applications) as required during mock cycle conversions and cutover
- Works with the Global Deployment and Local Cutover Leads to resolve data issues during and after cutover
- Identifies Business Data Representatives to perform the required data migration activities (mapping, collection, cleansing, enrichment, validation and final sign-off)
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed