Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Desktop Analyst is needed to work with our Twinsburg, Ohio client and fully own the evaluation of hardware and software requests that support current and future IT requirements. Responsible for evaluating client requests, prioritizing and coordinating case workflow and managing client escalations.
- Requires working knowledge of infrastructure technology.
- Coordinates the fulfillment of detailed service requests and assists in the resolution of advanced problems in high availability environment.
- Requires working knowledge of: all hardware, hardware build, configuration, compatibility, upgrades, diagnostics and troubleshooting, and desktop based security methodologies.
- Requires troubleshooting capabilities of the operating systems, and OS modifications.
- May install and configures non-standard and legacy applications.
- May assist with the resolution of advanced issues.
- Typically would work on or coordinate projects of moderate size and organizational span. Projects would typically have low to moderate budget impact.
- Two year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to motivate and direct team members to build productive, cooperative work teams.
- Work well both independently and as a member of a high performance team.
- Proactive, innovative, and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs.
- Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge.
- Thorough knowledge of business unit’s functions and applications.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills.
- Understanding of project management theory and team dynamics.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action, and adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience supporting multi-platform environments including the following: Windows 2000/XP Professional, Microsoft Office Professional Suite, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Visual Basic, Citrix Access Gateway, Symantec AV suite, and Altiris.
- Good understanding of the following hardware and network topologies/protocols: HP and Dell desktops, laptops, network hubs, Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol
- Individual may participate in a rotating primary support role. This includes after hour and weekend support as required
- Periodic travel to support business initiatives is required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed