Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking an experienced Desktop Support Administrator who provide focused, timely and appropriate response to customer requests.
**Looking between 2-5 years of experience**
**Estimated salary: $60-67K/yr.
- This person will perform desktop support, provision/deprovision, and desktop imaging support to client’s internal customers based in the Columbus, OH campus.
- The desktop engineer will be tasked with meeting or exceeding weekly target refresh/new hire requests as well as application support.
- The candidate will provide both hands on and remote support which require exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- Ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Windows 10 and Apple OS as well as functional knowledge of IT Service Desk best practices related to incident/request management.
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to backup applications, browser favorites, documents, and various computer software
- Setup end users’ logins
- Install and maintain hardware and software
- Install, test and deploy new client software applications
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to end users
- Provide maintenance and support for printers and various other devices
- Troubleshoot software issues
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Ivanti provisioning
- Dell hardware experience
- ITIL Certification
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed