Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Desktop Support Engineer will be a senior member of the Desktop Support Team and will be responsible for advanced end user deployment configurations and support.
This role will be a hybrid role – onsite 1-2 days a week depending on scheduling needs, remainder of the week will be remote.
- Ability to administer and manage both server and client endpoints using Microsoft SCCM
- Three to five years of break-fix experience with desktop class hardware including desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and thin clients.
The Desktop Support Engineer provides problem solving and training for end users and ensures systems efficiency and integrity. Provides research and support for new technologies to be used within the organization.
- Experience managing external peripheral devices, such as printers and scanners
- Proven ability to apply telecommunications and networking standards as it relates to the end user computing
- Proficiency with Apple hardware, both MacBook and iPads
- Ability to troubleshoot complex A/V systems and configurations
- Strong proficiency with MacOS and support for applications and connectivity
- Ability to administer JAMF Pro Cloud Server for the management and deployment of applications to all Apple devices
- Experience provisioning and supporting virtual desktops
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot Office365 and other Microsoft workplace applications
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and its underlying services
- Basic understanding of certificates and certificate issuing authorities
- Familiarity with ITSM systems like Cherwell or others
- A solid understanding of PowerShell, SQL, and other basic scripting and query language
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed