Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A DevOps Engineer is needed for a remote contract opportunity for online television and media focused web properties. In this role, you will support Kubernetes platforms that serve streaming products in the cloud.
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned DevOps Engineer to manage a wide range of existing technology with an opportunity to improve the scalability and stability of our teams and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years managing and monitoring Linux systems
- 1+ years leading the design and implementation of Cloud systems in AWS/GCP using tools like Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, or Ansible.
- 1+ years’ experience setting up/managing monitoring systems
- On-call experience
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with 3rd parties and collaborate on solutions
You may also have:
- Scripting or Programming experience
- You thrive on scripting, automating, monitoring, performance, and uptime.
- You love systems that are well run and thrive on creating systems that are user-centric, reliable, documented, and monitored across multiple metrics.
- You love CI/CD and think releases should happen multiple times a day.
- You automate things that you do not want to handle manually anymore.
- You have experience with being on-call and thrive on ownership and systems.
- Lead the design, implementation of our public cloud infrastructure including CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, and Infrastructure as code
- Create integrations between our teams and systems
- Implement monitoring platforms across infrastructure, applications, and networks
- Manage CI/CD pipelines for the team
- Support development teams across multiple properties in an Agile environment
- Work with security, infrastructure, and development teams to ensure secure solutions
- Build self-healing systems with advanced techniques, including AI/ML, automated response, and bots
- Lead the design and development of automation and CI/CD pipelines
- Implementation of Infrastructure as Code for provisioning using tools such as Terraform
- Work with our development teams on re-architecture of existing systems in the cloud
- Work with the AI/ML teams to detect patterns and build self-monitoring systems
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed