Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a contract need for a Digital Designer who will be responsible for creating sales support materials (brochures, social media content, emails, pitch decks, etc.). The role will involve establishing and delivering the vision for client campaigns such as Holiday Greetings.
- Work with product (solutions) marketing and internal stakeholders to design and develop consumer-focused campaign materials to elevate the brand and support the business expansion.
- Social media including content assets to promote the brand, and empower the larger sales teams.
- Collaborate with website and email resources to create and deliver the 2020 Holiday greeting “card” suitable for all business and community outreach.
- Develop interactive brochures to support events, product awareness, deliver benefits.
- Ongoing social media support including the development of social-friendly images, mobile video, and other social support.
- Creating and updating design resources.
- A broad range of experience and capability
- Someone who likes to work with people
- Has a critical mind, seeking ways to improve
- Action oriented, hard wired to get things done
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and not afraid to ask questions or follow established process
- Designing for a digital (and mobile) environment
- Strong marketing background, B2B experience is a plus
- Mastery of basic design principles including layout, visual hierarchy
- Working with video editing and motion graphics
- Development of and adherence to brand standards
- Visual storytelling across a number of mediums (social media, video, email)
- Managing multiple work streams across internal and external (agency resources)
- Interest and understanding in the science and engineering fields
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed