Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Columbus, Ohio has an immediate contract need for a Digital Designer who will be creating sales support materials (brochures, social media content, emails, pitch decks, etc.). The role involves working with product (solutions) marketing and internal stakeholders to design and develop consumer-focused campaign materials to elevate the brand and support the business expansion.
- Designing for a digital (and mobile) Environment
- Strong marketing background, B2B experience is a plus
- Mastery of basic design principles including layout, visual hierarchy
- Experience working with video editing and motion graphics is beneficial, but not required
- Development of and adherence to brand standards
- Visual storytelling across a number of mediums (social media, video, email)
- Managing multiple work streams across internal and external (agency resources)
- Interest and understanding in the science and engineering fields
- Establishing and delivering the vision for client campaigns – Holiday Greetings
- Social media including content assets to promote the brand, and empower the larger sales teams
- Collaborate with website and email resources to create and deliver the 2020 Holiday greeting “card” suitable for all business and community outreach.
- Develop interactive brochures to support events, product awareness, deliver benefits.
- Ongoing social media support including the development of social-friendly images, mobile video, and other social support
- Creating and updating design resources
The type of person for this job is:
- A broad range of experience and capability
- Someone who likes to work with people
- Has a critical mind, seeking ways to improve
- Action oriented, hard wired to get things done
- Is comfortable with ambiguity and not afraid to ask questions or follow established process
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed