Our client has an immediate full time remote opportunity for a Digital Manufacturing Portfolio Development Executive who will be responsible for developing and executing the Americas go to market strategy for the client’s Life Sciences/Consumer Products & Retail verticals for solution areas in the Digital Manufacturing portfolio. This role will drive the Digital Manufacturing Story across all manufacturing domains.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As part of the America’s Zone Sales organization, the role must drive the pipeline creation and sales of assigned product domains by targeting accounts and industries where the products have a fit.
- Work closely with industry PDE’s, account teams, and partners to support the industry strategy.
- To achieve success, will be responsible for and take on ownership of assigned Smart Manufacturing campaigns, leveraging, and collaborating with cross functional teams to maximize software opportunities.
- As a trusted partner with direct and indirect sales teams, this role will be 50% customer facing.
- Ability to deﬁne business needs and develop value propositions and contribute to the generation of compelling proposals
- Own the research to support initiative business plan
- Ability to build a strategy and roadmap interacting with Senior Manufacturing Executives including C-Suite. Executive selling experience in Manufacturing Engineering, Operations and IIoT areas.
- Proven strategy development at an account and industry level
- Proven experience partnering with development team on market/industry requirements gathering to drive software enhancements
- Develop and articulate Trends-Implications-Possibilities-Solutions, create presentations, and deliver a demo through AVI
- Documented experience of owning and managing discovery phase with clients
- Ask challenging questions to understand/identify problem areas
- Manage multiple campaigns/initiatives per year
- Deﬁne campaign/initiative success with each Country Manager/Sales Leader
- Develop business justiﬁcation, sales execution plan and revenue goals
- Complete understanding of campaign/initiative value proposition and presentation materials
- Present plan to Zone leaders and Country Managers
- Drive campaign execution with Industry, Marketing and Sales
- Deliver sales enablement training of collateral as required
- Deliver campaign and initiative materials to prospects and customers as required
- Manage execution plan and report weekly progress
- Support closing process if required
- Must have 5 to 10 year of sales, business development or presales experience and strong, proven grasp of manufacturing-related software technology/solutions
- Prior experience in the Lifesciences and/or CP&R Industry is critical
- Must understand the regulatory environment; production and quality standards; tools and processes within the LS/CP&R industries
- Must currently reside in the continental USA and not require Visa sponsorship
- Ability to articulate end to end Digitalization message to the customer and ability to map in clients’ technology to the customer requirements and vision.
- Demonstrated capability to be the trusted advisor for the client within new or existing customers at various organizational levels
- Practical experience with Manufacturing Planning, MES, Quality, Scheduling, Plant and Manufacturing Intelligence software in diverse manufacturing industries and environments.
- Understanding of integration to Design, PLM, ERP and Shop floor technologies.
- Expertise working in a Regulatory environment; GMP, track&trace, packaging and labeling processes
- Experience working with clients in IoT/IIoT and Industry 4.0 based solutions
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and deployment on-premise and in the cloud
- Proven written and presentation development skills required, with strong skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint and Tableau
- An understanding of organizational management is critical
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Experience aligning with mid/upper level management and technical users
- Collaborate and drive results with diverse teams across multiple internal and external organizations
- Formal and informal networking across company
- Approximately 50% travel
- BA/BS degree required.
- Multi solution and multi industry experience a plus
- MBA Preferred
- 6 Sigma Black Belt and LEAN manufacturing expertise
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the USA.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed