Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A contractor is needed in Columbus, Ohio to fulfill the role of Digital Product Manager who will work with the Products & Capabilities teams to support definition, development, commercialization and management of new and existing products and capabilities via expertise, management and execution of digital behavioral and performance analytics. This position is the business owner of the digital site analytics platform, delivered via Adobe Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Decision Science, Mathematics required
- Three or more years’ experience required; five years preferred
- Digital Analytics
- Cross-functional projects
- Project management
- Product management
- Migration strategies
- Digital analytics reporting tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong understanding of the Internet, online shopping, web design/layout and navigation, advanced Excel skills
- Digital analytics, Retail and/or eCommerce experience preferred
- Minimally, it supports the development of site reporting strategy to track against digital KPIs as established; conducts research and builds expertise in site analytics, executed digital tracking requirements, and prepares and delivers presentations to key internal stakeholders.
- Digital Analytics Strategy:
- Acts as the Capability Owner for Adobe Analytics, creates a high level roadmap
- Defines standards for including analytics for digital capabilities as part of the business requirements process.
- Collaborates with Products & Capabilities Marketing teams in roadmap and project planning and development to understand.
- Influence and define the overarching strategy for assigned capabilities and create annual capability development plans.
- Defines growth strategy for the Digital Analytics organization and strategy and sets forth an executable vision for establishing a deeper Digital Analytics practice across Marketing.
- Digital Analytics Management & Analysis:
- Acts as the SME/Capability Owner for Adobe Analytics platform and partners with outside vendors and internal resources to maintain platform.
- Collaborates with Capability Managers, Owners, IT and BA’s to prioritize the approved work list.
- Leads analytics capability demos to key stakeholders to gain approval for a successful implementation and delivery of the capability.
- Manages standards for digital analytics reporting, creates and publishes KPI dashboards, along with guides on how to interpret data.
- Develops detailed analytics (business & technology) requirements, feature definitions and implementation plans for Marketing Products & Capabilities.
- With a data driven mindset, influences the development of the user experience for Marketing Products & Capabilities including feature/functionality, interface design, and UX.
- Provides support in solving business problems and/or escalated production support issues.
- Partners with resources across legal, risk, compliance, InfoSec, and various business units to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Analytics Innovation:
- Conducts market research and analysis of Digital Analytics features and technologies, participates in the creation of business cases and presentations for key internal stakeholders, participates in the product development process, and performs business testing during technical implementations.
- Trains and mentors more junior Capabilities resources and serves as an ambassador for the team in more global training, recruiting and associate engagement efforts.
- Partner/Vendor Management and Support:
- Manages the business relationship for some partners and vendors including scoping and implementing new features and technologies in which to employ or enhance the capability during the capability build phase.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed