Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
An Enterprise Architect is needed for a contract opportunity with our Columbus, Ohio client. This person will perform professional work leading the successful delivery and upgrade of enterprise services, software and hardware for Innovation and Technology and other business units across the organization. He/she will manage technology roadmap to upgrade application, database, operating system, network protocols etc. wrt end of life and conforming to enterprise standards.
**2 days a week in office (different per person), the remainder remote
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field; OR equivalent work experience.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- Operational knowledge of architectural methodologies and frameworks, in particular The Open Group Architectural Framework (TOGAF)
- A high level of empathy and the ability to vary styles of interaction to match the needs of a variety of temperaments and personalities.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a technology or system.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
- May be required to be available through a mobile device via voice and/or data during and outside of normal working hours, at the manager’s discretion, and must respond within a reasonable timeframe
- Develops and maintains the conceptual, logical and physical architectures for information management.
- Works with departments to establish clear connections between organization goals / strategies and the data and technology investments required to achieve them.
- Work across multiple technology domains to drive common processes for the organization.
- Develop architecture governance strategy and controls to ensure consistency among systems and components, both internal and among the vendors that support the organization.
- Hands on delivery of solutions.
- Develops/maintains “optimized” strategy to leverage investments; streamlining environment.
- Responsible for cataloging, developing, coordinating, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing overall enterprise architecture models.
- Evaluates current and future solutions, applications, technologies and establish overall requirements and planning objectives.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of technology trends, and utilizes this knowledge to educate others.
- Performs other duties as assigned; and
- Regular, predictable, and punctual attendance required.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed