Columbus, Ohio client is hiring a full time Enterprise Architect who will possess a broad background and will combine many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities and problems.
The role is accountable for defining and maintaining’ enterprise architecture, which includes applying architecture principles and practices to guide the client through the business, information, process, and technology changes that are aligned with and in support of the business strategy.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 10+ years experience as an Application, Information/Data, Cloud, and/or Information Security architect.
- Experience in designing solutions that provide the expected levels of performance and availability.
- Ability to clearly communicate objectives, requirements and designs at different levels of abstraction to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders and business function leaders to set long-term strategies and short-term objectives and requirements.
- Effective in working and communicating across strategy, implementation, and support, including business strategy, process strategy, product strategy, high-level technical design, detailed technical design, implementation, and production support.
- Strong demonstrated technical leadership of multiple technology teams coupled with ability to collaborate effectively with management of those teams.
- Experienced understanding of all aspects of software and hardware processes and familiarity with alternate approaches.
- Expertise in Agile software delivery practices.
- Expertise in software interoperability.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with peer Architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas and to resolve technological disagreements with informed, rational debate.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills and understanding of how to motivate and challenge Architects.
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations.
- Knowledge of specific platform capabilities (i.e., SAP, Salesforce, AWS, etc.)
- Expertise in the design and implementation of high-performance, enterprise grade distributed applications.
- Experience translating or mapping business strategy into information technology strategy.
- Experience in understanding, modeling, and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner.
- Experience serving as trusted advisor to Product Owners and Business Leaders on business and information technology strategies.
- Accountable for ensuring a solid foundation is in place for present and future technology needs.
- Define and maintain an enterprise architecture that fully leverages the capabilities of enterprise products and delivers on both short and long-term business objectives.
- Responsible for finding, architecting, and delivering the constantly evolving solutions that run the business.
- Coordinate architecture and planning related activities at an enterprise level.
- Work with Product Owners and Business Consultants to understand strategic business needs and apply appropriate technical pattern and tool-selection to enable and empower business goals.
- Evangelize architectural initiatives through the organization and ensure a holistic approach to technology and solutions across the company.
- Establish and lead center of excellence committees and/or champion architecture related activities (e.g. Tech Radar).
- Provide mentoring and elevate the architecture practice across the organization.
- Remain current with regards to architecture and technology trends and drive change based upon emerging opportunities.
- Client is a 24/7/365 operation and the job will require evening/weekend work to meet expectations.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed