ERP Systems Manager. Our client in Columbus, OH has a full-time opportunity for an experienced and passionate ERP Systems Manager – this is a senior role within the new DevOps organization. This person will be responsible for providing the vision and leadership for the implementation and support of the new ERP system that will support the operations of retail, order entry and processing, accounting, purchasing, inventory and manufacturing.
- Lead functional work teams for the design, development and set up of the VAI S2K ERP throughout configuration, implementation, testing, monitoring, and Go Live. Configure and customize the VAI S2K to achieve business requirements.
- Develop requirements for workflow processes for internal software platform using best practices from continuous improvement methodologies. Research, recommend, and implements strategies and/or hardware/ERP software enhancements to increase employee productivity by studying organization goals, strategies. (RPG programming language)
- Lead ERP application development, support, and functional work teams for Operations, Warehouse, Order Entry, Customer Service, Purchasing, Accounting, Manufacturing, and other business units to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Provide proficient knowledge and capabilities in the VAI suite, including the functional configuration, business processes, and technical architecture.
- Facilitate the end-user(s) decision-making process and develop functional design documents that will drive the development process
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of long- and short-term strategic plans for VAI S2K ERP software that aligns with our strategic priorities, business needs, with accurate results.
- Ensures effective and efficient implementation and functioning of the VAI S2K ERP software.
- Manages the development of the integration of systems and interfaces to and from outside partners and vendors.
- Performs the planning, designing, configuring, program development and implementing new or improved functionality within VAI S2K software – includes managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, searching and reporting, and user roles to support business requirements. This includes program development, system testing, guide user acceptance testing (UAT), support user adoption, training, and go-live activities
- Assist with the data import process, data cleanup, and data migration forms/templates.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Finance, Operations, Computer Science or related field preferred, will consider equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with ERP administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments; implementation experience required.
- Systems development life cycle, SDLC, knowledge with hands-on experience utilizing structured development methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge and experience using the VAI S2K software, required.
- 1+ successful full-cycle VAI or equivalent ERP implementation.
- Programming Language: RPG, DB2 Web Query, SDA, PHP CL Language, SQL
- Experience working in a retail/mail order distribution environment.
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic.
- Ability to translate and communicate business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to act as the liaison between technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment and make quick decisions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A drive to learn and continuously improve.
This client provides competitive wages, comprehensive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance, short and long-term disability, company-paid life insurance, paid time off and paid holidays, 401K, and employee product discounts!
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed