Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are currently seeking an ETL Developer contractor to assist our client in building ETL to centralize data into a Data Warehouse environment.
- Develop, unit test and system test integration components
- Create support documentation describing the functionality of the integrations.
- Maintain consistency in naming standards and ensure standards are followed.
- Ensure adherence to data management/governance policies, processes, and standards.
- Support/Maintain existing data interfaces.
- 5 – 7 years of prior IT experience in Data Management / ETL / ELT / Data Warehousing
- Proven experience with Data Management & Integration
- Recent experience developing integrations using Informatica Cloud Data Integration (IICS – CDI Service) is required.
- Recent experience developing integrations using Informatica PowerCenter is required.
- Experience in integrating multiple sources into a centralized data platform or Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Experience in integrating data into, Star Schemas, Normalized Data Models. Data Vault models
- 5+ years of in-depth experience working with a wide variety of RDBMS (SQL Server, Azure SQL DB, Oracle etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a data team.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills required.
Nice to have:
- Healthcare experience with Claims data and Clinical data.
- Experience with BI tools and their data needs (i.e. Qlik, Tableau, BOE, or SAS as examples) desired
- Experience in using visualization tools and an understanding of how those tools consume data
- Understanding of Data Quality concepts and ability to use them effectively.
- Experience in writing Data Quality routines for cleansing of data and capturing confidence score
- Data Modeling experience
- ETL tuning experience
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed