Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a contract need for an ETL PL/SQL Developer whose role will involve designing, developing, maintaining, testing and debugging software and applications; to determine the impact of new programs on and ensure compatibility with existing systems.
- 5+ years of PL/SQL & Oracle Database development experience
- Recent Oracle PL/SQL development experience within the past year
- Detailed knowledge of Near Real Time Oracle ETL processes
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle PL SQL Run Time improvement
- Experience in ETL PL/SQL development, specifically corporate data migrations
- Experience in documenting ETL Technical Designs
- Oracle 18C usage a plus
- Oracle RAC experience a plus
- Develop expertise in and assume responsibility for one or more specific system functions
- Under general supervision, formulate/define system scope and objectives; devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results
- In some cases, responsible for project completion; and to provide guidance and training to other analyst/programmers.
- Becomes familiar with all aspects of the application, including reports, parameters, claims management, intake services, carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner interfaces.
- Assumes responsibility and develops expertise for a specific area of functionality of the application.
- Analyzes user needs, as required, and leads in the design of specifications to meet those needs.
- Develops and maintains software to meet the specifications outlined in data processing requests.
- Assesses requirements of insurance carriers and regulatory groups; leads in the design and development of software to meet those requirements.
- Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for other analyst/programmers.
- Prepares documentation for assigned projects and completes the paperwork necessary to release the project.
- Assists in the professional growth of other analyst/programmers.
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines as applicable to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest quality of customer service to clients.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Information Systems or Computer Science major preferred.
- Eight (8) years of program development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years specialized experience with an emphasis on interpreting user requirements, business application design and programming of business applications.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of client/server applications and claims management systems
- Excellent project management skills
- High level of self-motivation
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed